A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Monday, November 30, 2009

Its only like 0*C here suckers!

So here I was expecting to drive ~13 hours and to end up in alaska, guess what! Minimal snow and minimal cold suckers! It was actually warmer than kelowna when I arrived yesterday! The best part is I know nothing! Brenan took me for a drive yesterday to try and help me with the basic layout, but other then that, nothing. Thanks to everyone who made it out for a drink or six with me and I will miss the house people dearly. However I am just a plane ride or a 13 hour drive away! Along the way here i encounter a couple problems, the Jettas cd player went a little crazy and kept fighting the music, eventually it succame to my terrorist demands and played "Boston" by "Augustana" (thanks Katie) for 3 hours straight, as well as "We takin' over" by "Dj Khaled".

So its morning one of me being in Brenan and Calzones glorious house ((its reallllllllly beautiful) It could use some landscaping though) for the first hour I tried to figure out how to brew coffee from an advanced albertan coffee machine, after many texts to tech support (Callie) I finally figured it out. The coffee is hardly the El Salvadorian brew that Billy and I were sporting... I mean I can still smell and see after my first glass... What kind of coffee is this... Anyways Its time for me to shave off the up north beard so that I can try and get a job.

Peace out love muffins

end transmission of day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment