A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We takin' Over

So it was a successful day in grande prairie today, went on the hunt for some gyms, they all suck so far... The most promising was the college what at least at oly lifting platforms but no squat racks... weird. Anyways futureshop interview was interesting, they guy implied that he is willing to fire staff for better staff? after that I walked over to GNC (sorry billy) and apparently I knew the guy that worked there, small world. Anyways they are highering as well, I will be heading there shortly with a resume.

The bad news, Kitcat, my beloved child hood pet was put down today. She was getting old/wasn't able to see/couldn't hear/had seizures. Despite all of the problems previously stated I still loved her dearly and will miss her... Its one of the hardest things to ever hear really. Thankfully Billy did it for me, best ex roommate ever.

Anyways, Callie is home soon, time to make supper or she will beat me!

P.s. No yoga and goats milk found in grande prairie.... not cool

No comments:

Post a Comment