A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 3 Billy the Cleanse

So exactly twelve days before I decide to leave my fearless roommate/best friend decides to start a cleanse which results in him taking three pills and some drops twice daily (including laxaherb). NOT only that but he can't drink Dairy, eat bread, and/or consume alcohol... I would be pissed if I was doing that whole drinking thing, however I am on a sober spell... for the most part. Anyways this cleanse is 12 days... I leave in 12 days. The weird part is my concern for the 12 litres of milk in the fridge that will surely not last the 12 days, I have to up my milk intake. Big time. And to top it all off we have costco-sized every vegetable in our fridge, no longer will we buy one avocado costco says buy six. Costco says eat 18lbs of organic carrots before they go bad... good luck. However the positives out of all of this is Billys cooking skills have leveled up to a least a level 1 minor chief, his pan fried salmon was award winning for sure.

In any case today is a busy afternoon filled with training and excitement, mostly training. Maybe hit up the gym, pack a sweet lunch of veggies and pan fried salmon, and hopefully finish flooring tonight!

Peace out Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment