A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 2, Less stressed out meow

Waking up and perking a glorious blend of El Salvadorin coffee straight from El Salvador... What an amazing way to start the day, first client cancels leaving me nothing but time to write to my lack of followers. Today will be a relaxing day with a mild chance of work and gentle flurries of getting stuff organized. Hoping to get some domaining action, pending miss Donna (www.donnahanlondesign.com) has some free time for me, since she was oh so busy with an art show last night. Also Billy and I will be attempting to get loaded off of contact cement finishing Wayne Dormans gym floor (www.dogzies.com). And the final plan of today is to track down a roommate for Billy, Would anyone like to rent a fully furnished bedroom with a 6'3 hunk of man? If so contact me on facebook or send me a message on here and we can work something out

I'm off to get more coffee, Blog at you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment