A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Packing....

So I have decided that all I am to bring on my sweet move with me is clothes, workout equipment, and my laptop... the last two parts are easy, the whole Clothes part, not so much. So I have pretty much decided to sell all the lululemon stuff I will no longer be using/have never worn, if you are interesed in purchasing anything the going rate seems to be 25$ for T-shirts and 45$ for hoodies. I can send pictures if one would like as I pick out which will stay and which will be voted off the island. Pretty much everything is a medium...

And for the record "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" is an amazing movie and everyone should watch it

No comments:

Post a Comment