A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Monday, November 23, 2009

Life on standby

It seems like as the move approaches everything else in my life is being put on hold. The more I think about moving the more selfish with my time I get. All my schemes and plans are just at a rest until I am packed and cleaned, and out. And as time approaches and I say goodbye to the people that I care about the most it gets harder and harder to commit so such an ordeal. Even after saying goodbye it just hits me, was that really goodbye? I feel like I should have hugged them longer... Tying up all the loose ends... Anyways, If you want to say goodbye apparently the 805 patty house will be hosting a going away fiesta on friday.

Hit it up on facebook

Peace Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment