A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The science of selling yourself short

Music... Man do I love music. Mostly the lyrics, especially when they just make sense.
I love discovering a new song that feels like it was written for me, about my life, at this specific point in time... I constantly am on a quest to discover said music to enjoy hours upon hours of listening. So many songs have had seen countless hours in my car, in my house, and on my ipod. If anyone has ever been to my house they know that the TV is never on and it is constantly music from my computer. Random tracks from the nine thousand five hundred and seventy seven songs that have gathered on my laptop. Anything from Tom Petty to LMFAO, all genres, all everything = more betterness. I will always have a weak spot in my heart for punk covers though, and anything by the Mars Volta... In any case, Leaving saturday, packing is becoming more urgent.

Listen to the lyrics...

No comments:

Post a Comment