A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 5

So with the moving date constantly moving around itself it is making my life a little more chaotic. After my childhood pet Kitcat continues to have seizures it has become an unanimous decision that it is time to put her down. Not going to lie, I have shared my bed with this cat for roughly 15 years and its most likely going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. At what point is it alright to euthanize something? Who am I to decide that her life is no longer worth living? After much debate and realization that she no longer can see/hear, she has seizures frequently, and just eats/sleeps/bathrooms all day, I think it is time. Apparently when cats purr it is not a good indication of happy.

On a much lighter note I have been conned into drinking come friday apparently for a going away party, So if you would like to come please give me a message

No comments:

Post a Comment