A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Friday, November 20, 2009

Appropriate moving dates....

Day 4

Its so hard to start a countdown when you don't know the exact day that you are leaving... And its hard to decide when to leave when you really don't want to drive roughly 13 hours into winter. However thus far my journey should be something like, leave friday get to revelstoke, sleep. Wake up and drive to calgary, spend the night. Wake up drive to edmonton, spend the night. Wake up drive to Grand Prairie. The only timeline I really have is a job interview on dec 2. Other then that I am just kind of winging it. Anyways enough thinking...


Have you ever noticed that once you decide you are moving you become more popular? People who couldn't find time for you before are suddenly contacting you and trying to be friends with you again? Yeah, I thought it was weird too. Apparently when you try and hang out with people and there isn't a deadline no one really cares, however once you add that deadline (yet you have very little time you want to spare) people feel you HAVE to hang out with them. Sorry team, Its packing time, everything I do from now on will be a selfish act that will somehow be something that I want.

Later B's

1 comment:

  1. Mitch... stumbled across your blog via Facebook. Reading through a bit, and just wanted to say that I know the feeling! My last few weeks in Vancouver before moving back to Australia felt very similar. And as I'm sure you can relate to, it's hard to juggle between wanting to stay and looking forward to something new. Anyway, good luck on the move and new life in Grand Prairie! Say hi to Callie and Brennan... who I assume are still up there? :)

    ReplyDelete