A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Destination... ALTA

After 2ish years in kelowna it is moving time
Seems to be a common trend of mine
On to the bigger and better
The colder and wetter
packing up and going up north
Finally trying to proove my worth
Moving on from what I've made
The memories I have I will never trade...


Pretty much the countdown has begun, Two weeks and I am bouncing town, Trying to find a roommate for Billy and trying to start my life from afar. Its not easy, I can definitely tell that my body is nervous, I have that queasy feeling. At least I have a solid support team making things easy on me, and all the caring people shooting some pessimism my way. I plan on living the dream and leaving the sunny OK. Now you may ask, but why Mitch, what about the fine and dandy life you are living? Meh... Its time to make an impact on this world. So this is the beginning of my blogs to keep everyone informed as what is going on in my life. The trial and tribulations of a personal trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment