A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The new life...

So I now work in the digital imaging section of Futureshop, Grande Prairie division... It should be a fun adventure to see how good of a sales person I can be, make some mad skrilla from talking to peeps about cameras... Brenan and I spent the weekend grouting the backsplash, and laying some flooring in his entertainment room. Last night we went out for drinks at the ever populer Earls and ended up and Brenans work party drinking our faces off at "Better Than Freds" which is a pool hall type pub. It was glorious times and when we arrived home Brenan prayed to the gods for the whole night... Awesome. Anyways I am tired and lacking creativity so this is not going to be an exciting, witty blog...

Later homeslices...

P.s. the Jetta is leaking Oil and I hate volkswagens...

No comments:

Post a Comment