A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

As the holiday that I am not looking forward to comes closer and closer I am beginning to realize that maybe this is for the best. That maybe one christmas on my own will make me more thankful for everyone and everything in my life. Tomorrow will be a stupid day at work with all the last minute shoppers getting more and more obnoxious. I just can't comprehend on how some people get through in this world with the attitudes that they use on other people. It is beyond me on how society seems to be taking away Darwins law and making it so the stupid people are the ones that somehow succeed and reproduce.


Pro Darwinism

No comments:

Post a Comment