A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Monday, December 7, 2009

Side walk when she walks...

And so another day passes, the sales training at futureshop is becoming more and more repetitive. It is almost painful to learn how to greet and sell someone a product... Anyways thats not what this blog is about. Sure I could write about how friggen cold it is here, how much I miss kelowna, or how messy my room is because I am becoming lazy. However again I miss her, her specifically, not cause I don't love anyone else, but she is gone. Its so rough when you are so close to something and you just let it go. You believe everything is for the best, and that everything will work out. Somehow that just never seems like the case. Then you get stuck in a void... well should I move on... But what if she comes back... I'm in Grande Prairie... what can I move on to... You should be focused on getting your business going and not some chick... So many thought processes... So little time...

Anyways, thats all I have for today... I should clean my room and work on my business I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment