A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hale storm? Maelstrom?

Oh how depressing my writing is sometimes. Despite what I may write I am not at all in a sour/foul/depressed state. There is no other place in this world I need to be right now than where I am, otherwise I would not be here. Every action and choice I make is my own conscience decision. Nothing in this life just happens. Somehow, at some state, you are aware of what you are doing. There is no sense playing the victim, I just write to write. Sure sometimes I think back to my training days in Kelowna, the good times working at lululemon with some amazing girls and guys, I remember the joy and entertainment that was limitless. However, I know that the future holds much much more of this, and I am aware that the options in Kelowna are limited. With knowing this and after a couple setbacks I made the decision to move up here, I also made the decision to get out of sales and training. I also made the decision to travel and work and live the life that I live. I write so that others may understand the options available. That despite how rundown you may feel, or how "stuck" you are, you aren't. Nothing in this world can hold you down if you don't want it to. Friends will always be friends and family will always be family. A friend lost was never a friend had.

Anyways as I write this I am drinking a beer in the dark enjoying the storm, listening to "at the birds foot (vocal)" by Dallas Green (City & Color... get it?) I suggest you do the same...


This is July 8th, at the wake of the storm

No comments:

Post a Comment