A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Monday, March 8, 2010

If you are keeping score, you are bound to win...

Roughly three months in and I am starting to come up with ways to better myself, as much as I enjoy being in grande prairie I truly miss everyone back home. Longboarding to the beach, walking down to the bench at night to sit by the lake, Running knox, knowing some solid yoga instructors. Its all just not the same, so with missing home in mind and wanting to get an education I am trying to devise a plan to be back in roughly 365 days. Go to school for massage therapy, after that attempting to either get my Bacholers in Health Science. Shortly after that I would like to go somewhere and get a yoga certification. That is what I would like to do, I have no idea how it will pan out, but heres to trying.

Currently I have a job at GNC with call in shifts, I work full time at futureshop selling televisions, and I work 10 hours a month training Trudy and Darcy. I need to save ma money and get my shit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment