A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The situation...

3 and a half months and where am I? Still in Grande prairie, still working at futureshop, still only have two clients, still not living my dream... I need to push, get things going, explode with energetic enthusiam to get people into shape...


Life is short but sometimes I wish time would go faster, that things would happen at a greater rate so that I could get past the slow parts and enjoy what lies ahead. However it is all relative, I create how fast time moves and right now I am stuck in a null that is slowing me down. I need to break out of this comfort zone. If there is so much benefit outside of it, why is it that I want to not leave? This mentially handicapping thing is frustrating me. I have come this far, whats stopping me?

Being social, I lack knowing people in the community, its really tough to get out there when you are starting from scratch.

Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment