A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 4; the wild rose chronicles

No cheese, ketchup, and ranch... Those are the things that hold me together it seems. This morning... Day 4 we will call it, I found myself eating breakfeast with two forks half way through my meal... I have no idea where the other fork came from, better yet how I justified using it as a knife? After I figured out it was the wrong utensil I then began to wonder where I had found it, did it come from the drawer? Better yet, was it clean? Anyways, this thing sucks. Plus's in life, business cards are in print, laptop is up and running (I am typing on it right now!) Warm weather is on the rise, potentially yoga saturday morning.

It feels good to know that simple condiments can hold my life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment