A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More Yoga Please

My life as it becomes ever more routine up in the great white north, Appears to be enjoyable more and more. Slowly adding yoga upon yoga classes and maintaining workouts I seem to be overwhelmed with fitness. I love a good challenge. However despite how many yoga classes I take on, I always want to find a way to afford more. And when I say afford I mean with both time and money, its not an easy thing to do. Work 40+ hours a week at futureshop, train clients, train myself, do yoga, sleep, eat, repeat... Thus resulting in my only social life outside of those things being at home with the roomie Callie, or Brenan when he is home from work. And yet I am slowly being satisfied by this. To be satisfied is to be content? I don't think I will ever be content, not up here anyways...

Anyways, in a perfect world I'll be back home in June for a visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment