A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Once upon a time sleep welcomed me

I knew at that moment that I sincerely missed time with you. In the small mountain town listening to an up and coming indie band I wished for nothing more than to be sharing a winter ale with you. The crisp mountain air, a slight taste of wood burning stoves. An open sky with every star begging for something more. In my mind... You understood. Yet I could not help but insist the moon or the stars could fill this void, to replace my love with lunar amity. The waking seconds henceforth could not explain why I continue to think about it. Clouds below the sky, islands in the superior lakes, immortal and infinite and always stuck on you. I once was open, I once loved, I once lost, and now I am... As if writing would be the cure to vanquish these thoughts, I continue to digress, shamelessly releasing feelings I'm much too late on expressing. Alas they are felt and this paper shall shed no tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment