A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet

My photo
achieving greatness through poor grammar and spelling mistakes

Thursday, June 3, 2010

She isn't a saint but she'll drop you to your knees

Several days, weeks, months fly by. Routine has set in, time no longer seems to exist. Rio (my chocolate lab) is growing like a weed and becoming super intelligent. Over much internal debate I have come to realize that I dislike personally training the average person. Give me someone who wants to body build or a young powerlifter or athlete and I am like a pig in shit, however I grow tired of trying to motivate Joe. I have come to reason that generally no matter what I do that person needs to make a self realization that they are wasting away.

"If you were given one vehicle for your entire life would you put terrible fuel in it? Would you let it sit idle in the driveway for hours and let it just exhaust itself away? Anyone who owns a vehicle would call me an idiot for suggesting such a thing. However, You are only given one body in your entire life, and yet you will continue to disrespect it and destroy yourself internally... Why?"

In any case now its soul searching time, do I really want to try and sell stuff to people for the rest of my life... not really. Do I mind doing some grunt work and getting my hands dirty? Makes me feel like I have earned my keep, so to speak of course. In any case I am leaving it in the open what I plan on doing however I have just completed H2S alive and Fall Protection at the local college. The road does change over time and off ramps are taken...

No comments:

Post a Comment